Sunday, 31 January 2010

So, I kind of "like" a girl...

...and blah, blah, I don't know how she feels about me, blah, blah, blah. Personal problems are boring as hell, that's why I enjoy watching movies. "So, you're a vampire, and a werewolf is trying to steal your woman?", much more exciting, don't ya think? But, movies are always full of tension that would cripple any normal situation. That's what I've noticed trying to write a screenplay (that is drawing many parallels from my life), creating tension, or humor, is what makes us keep watching a movie. I'm relying on humor mostly, if you know me, every second thing I say, is probably meant to be funny and/or witty, mainly the joke/comment falling flat on it's arse.

Well anyway, I like this girl, but I don't like being "serious" about stuff (I run from it if I can), I guess I'm just a coward, but life could be worse, I could be mature and grown up. Watching too many movies has ruined certain life moments for me, like a first kiss, or meeting someone you like, there isn't any epic music or needless slow-mo walking in real life.

I don't want any advice like "Just tell her how you feel" "Ignore her, then she'll be foaming at the gash", I know what I wanna do, I'm just writing this to vent my frustrations/try and be funny, since I don't really give a toss.

No comments:

Post a Comment