Oh, it's a thursday, college holiday next week, bound to steeped in alcohol flavored escapades, the brain probably acquiring a new perspective then disposing of an old one, (knowing my college mates) my nipples are not safe, I will be hungover and be a hindrance to one of my fellows, succinctly stating things which I do not understand. But most of you call it the tattie holidays.
I have a couple things I wanna do on this week of freedom, some things to express, some to utter and to get on with a chosen project. Writing is tough, not this blog cos it's easy, but writing clear, naturalistic, witty, characterized dialogue. And the fact I am writing it on a laptop which is connected to the internet, which provides (not just porn) many distractions. Videos of stand-up, people falling over and articles on movies or summit. Very easy to meander away from your previous objective.
Perfect Writing Conditions:
A bright yet cool summers afternoon, sitting on a bay window with an extravagant pen and a blank book in which to write. Curtains gently moving with the breeze and also the breeze clearing away clouds of smoke as they pass by my lips. Marlboro Black's, a glass of Rockschool (JD and Coke), a beautiful and mysterious woman stretching across a four-poster bed I had just vacated, some quiet and soft classical music emanating from a vintage radio, a dog (maybe a labrador) sleeping on the rug, sometimes coming over to get stroked by me, a fireplace not lit and some birds chirruping outside the window.
Current Writing Conditions:
Sitting on my bed, flags over my window, piles of books and dvds scattered about the place, my name written on the wall with parcel tape next to me, richmonds and tescos diet sparkling orange. No wonder I'm down in the dumps. :)
I'm writing a pilot so I can start badgering TV channels and production companies, in my plea of reaching fame and fortune. Through determination and charm I shall get somewhere in life, if not I'll still be the beloved Dusty J Smith.
"Fame is what I hope to achieve, because it's easier than finding 'the one', seriously" - Stevie Stars
Still no news on the love life, but if I suppose there was, there'd be no point to me typing out these overconfident blog posts. Oh, if only life weren't around the corner to tease me with goods and riches, I'd be a veritable miserablist.
Love to those who want it,
Dusty J. A. Smith
"Love is like trying to find good coffee, you just have to look in the right place" - Billy Bucks
No comments:
Post a Comment