Sunday, 5 September 2010

Can't Spell "Class" Without "Ass"

I have both.

Thing I love/detest about my hangovers is that it's when I desire to fuck the most and also grow increasingly bipolar each time. This afternoon I was loving life, thinking every woman wanted to fuck me and every man wanted to witness my pure awesome, whereas this evening (about 10pm) I angrily made pasta and started passively aggressively insulting my self OUT LOUD for spilling a tiny bit of juice, oh boy is my life fun. All I want right now is a Budweiser and a casual fuck, is that too much to ask?

College started this week, it wasn't bad, first day was the funnest, the rest I felt like shit. New year of college means new birds and one's from last year as well, but I'll talk about that if anything unfolds over the course of the course ;-).

I'm now addicted to starbucks, meh.

Met up with a bird this week and she seems nice and hot, a bit of a change of pace I think.

Now fuck off.
This "message" was courtesy of Dusty J Smith...

No comments:

Post a Comment