Thursday, 16 September 2010

Grumblings vol. 8

I think I grew up at one point in the past couple of months, I'm more miserable, I think more realistically and I think I've realised most of my faults, so let's list them shall we.

Overly Defensive:
My main defense mechanism include (but not limited to), humor, bravado, being quiet, being loud, talking too much so people can't tell me my faults. It's starting to suck.

Pretending to be someone else:
I pretended I didn't care even though, all I did was care. I told stories about drinking and cool things, instead of the stories which show how broken I am, by life.

I always want to be "right":
Even when I'm being the devil's advocate.

I Hate Emotions:
I don't show them incase I get hurt, and when I do show them, I do get hurt.

I think too much:
Especially about the one that got away, and how I still love her.

I guess I'll just cheer up and drink :)

Yours Truly,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment