Hello there you sigh of Dusty's Degenerates (sigh is the collective noun for you now), I'm gonna write this blog in reverse chronological order, it's gonna be the blog version of Memento, with less tattooed Guy Pearce ("Mike" from Neighbours) and more words.
I'm sitting here writing this blog listening to old Russell Brand 6 music podcasts, I just watched Batman Begins and gonna stick on The Dark Knight later, since my interest in the series has peaked again since hearing the news that Tom Hardy is gonna be Bane and Anne Hathaway is gonna be Catwoman in the next film, going to do some course work in the evening.
Last night I was doing the address to the haggis, all dressed up in a second-hand kilt which is quite nice, it's got purple in it and nice. I was quite weird since I had to slice open the haggis with a great big fucking knife, and wave it about in certain points in the recital of the classic burns poem (I forgot to mention I was at a Burns dinner/dance thing last night), I left as the dance started since I had no date and it would be quite boring by myself. I got home stripped off and went to sleep.
I struggled learning the poem and helped set up the hall, after being awoke by parents bowling in the house and putting away shopping arrogant wankers not being polite to see if I was sleeping first. Now awake I walked the dog and thought about my up coming gig. I almost fell over on slippery mud.
Friday I slept a lot.
Friday morning I woke up with scorch marks all over me, on a sofa with, Gregor and Robin saying we need to go, so me and Robin made haste back to Gregor's flat to relax and feel hungover, we eventually figured out how to work his PS3 and tv and put on Ricky Gervais' latest dvd, and laughed for a while, Gregor came back from Garthdee halfway through and after it Robin went to get a tattoo. Gregor got all snuggled up in his duvet and we watched Bronson, a quite dark and violent film, Gregor fell asleep and it was odd to see a dark one-liner comic to be sleeping like a little infant, irony I suppose, Robin came back then we went to the bus station to go our separate ways. I listened to Brand podcasts on the way home whilst playing Angry Birds, an odd hangover cure.
Thurday I woke up and filled in some forms, one for being a census taker and the other for the So You Think You're Funny? Competition, I meandered out of the door to post the competition form and catch a bus to Aberdeen. Once in the bright lights of Aberdeen I met up with Robin with whom I had drinking plans along with Mr Gregor Wappler. Once again re-acquainted with Robin who I haven't seen in over a month or so, we talked about Rusty Brand, how we haven't seen each other in a bit and other random mish-mash of conversation topics including Edinburgh plans. We metup with Gregor at his friends flat, because it had internet connection, where he was doing an essay on abortion. It ended up with them quizzing me about freemasonry and speaking about wizard swans or whatever their brain now believes freemasonry is. After a mental breakdown and many chuckles on my behalf, we went to morrisons to get supplies. Robin is quite difficult to go shopping with, as stated by him "I have an objective to get something, until I get to the door and the lights hit me". ADD cunt. We sauntered around morrisons for what seemed like decades, we had a look at the cheap dvds. We bought Bronson, beer, mixer and (I used this term loosely) nibbles. The optimism of us buying Bronson, was a hundred miles away since we thought Gregor would have finished his bloody essay, but he didn't so we drank, made fun of the blond one with big tits off of Inbetweeners getting drunk then complaining about people getting drunk on a pop-doc on BBC3. And I fell asleep.
On wednesday we did more Holocaust monologue rehearsals. I was alright.
Since I talked about Russell Brandy podcasts a couple times here's a link. And here's the facebook event of a gig I'm doing in TigerTiger in Aberdeen on Wednesday at 8pm. Be there.
Bye Bye.
Dusty Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment