Hello, I have gone out of my way to write this from Love letter for valentines day, delete as applicable:
I love/like/want-to-bang you, since it is old Saint V. Day maybe we should forget about the restof the world/that arguement we had/that murder we did, and just be us banging/talking/fleeing the police together. Your eyes are as blue as an ocean in summer/green as a meadow in spring/cold, harsh and dead and you know that I love them. When we met it was incredibly electric, feeling running through my veins, like steam trains and when we embraced it was as if I had found something I need e.g. my keys when I need to go work. People say that penguins have a deep understanding of love, and are better than humans because they are always formally dressed, I disagree, I believe you are better than a penguin. Your hair is nice, I quite like it, when people say mean things about you it makes me sad, but I just steal their sweets, in a bout of steely revenge. Now I am deeply infatuated with you, the very force that made us collide is fate, and I believe our souls shall forever be intertwined, because you look quite nice. The gift I bought is going to look good on you and I hope you treasure it.
It would be nice if you did nice to me in the bedroom every now and again, otherwise I will have to resort into developing a prostitute addiction, it won't be cheap, so be a bit more open. It's about time I told you I hate sugar in my coffee so why the fuck do you keep putting it in when you make me a cup, wise up love. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Don't leave me. Please?
Signed,
Your secret admirer/Husband/Eye witness.
Ah, that was nice of me, now you can send this to whom ever you wished, and if you do, tell me how they react. Now I'm off to send this to every girl I know (don't put all your eggs in one basket).
I'm a tad lonely, Arrivi Derci,
Lord Dusty Byron Smith
P.S. Pin-Pin
No comments:
Post a Comment