Dear Acting,
I've missed you, met with you a couple times over the summer, but sadly to only use you for my needs and drunken desires, I'm truly sorry about abusing you in that way. I look forward to getting to know you more in the next college year, and my passion for you will just continually grow so no worries there.
I want you to know that if you and I ever part ways you will still be on my mind. The people I met because of you have been great friends, and good people to perform with. However you have led me down some wrong paths, with the help of my mate Alcohol, you and him tend to make me think I am better than I am, therefore causing me some slight injuries and making a cunt of myself, but that's alright you're still cool in my books.
On a side note, could you maybe help me out with a few more free drinks and smokes and a lil cash, that'd be grand
Your's Truly,
"Dusty" J. A. Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment