Tits, boobaloo's, fun bags, melons, mammaries, bosoms, breasts. I like em, not exactly sure why but most of us do. I want my face sandwiched between a decent pair right now. I'm very dissatisfied with my life at the moment, fluttering between desire of women and nicotine/alcohol, it's not exactly a healthy lifestyle, for creativity or my body. The main thing I liked about not being single, it sort of calmed me down, not getting into a semi-drunken state at the drop of a tenner on special offer Budweiser. Any excuse not to drink in the morning made by a girl I was seeing, I would most likely listen to it, but at this point in time I'd rather walk down to my local co-op and drag a crate back to mine and crack open a sweet few bottles.
I had a semi-fucked up dream last night, I dreamt I was back at college doing my final production assessment again, but it was all fucked up, I got nervous at the fact I couldn't remember my lines and confused as to why we were doing it again and the fact we all had to wear wet suits for the curtain call, which was cool because most of the girls were replaced by models, I also threw a chair at someone and got pissed off when they started telling me off for it, weird. I suppose it was all about, my fear of failure and the fact I always have the nagging feeling I'm the fish out of water when it comes to this acting malarky.
I miss being a kid, miss feeling as if everything was novelty, everything was new, I suppose that's why I haven't really grown up, just got taller and hairier. A friend of mine said, "guys like us want a carer more than a girlfriend" which undoubtedly is true, it's hard to find a girl who can keep up with my erratic personality and drunken mood swings. It's tough to find the girl who pretty much has to look after a kid who survives on alcohol, smokes and pissing everyone off, just for laughs.
Dream Girl: Nerdy about something (hopefully either films or games), infectious laugh, decent rack, ability to find me hilarious (a girl dying with laughter at one of my original jokes is a gigantic turn on), blondish medium length hair, maybe glasses, out of my league, likes reading and talking about books/films/comics, interesting life story, takes an interest in whatever career I decide to follow (acting, comedy, writing or all of the above), tells me to shut up if I keep droning on and hopefully she'd love me for who and what I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment