Tuesday, 3 August 2010

I smoke, drink and I'm skint...

...And not too happy about my financial standings. I pondered what what everyone strives for today, Immortality, and I don't mean living forever (but for some people it is), but I certainly want to be immortalized by having something named after me, being immortalized in literature or film, or just basically being remembered for being great (but a few statues of me would be brilliant). But sadly I have to work hard and be continually great enough to be remembered by EVERYONE, and sadly I don't have the energy to do that... yet! I like writing and acting if you didn't already know, and I hope to be known as being great at one of those two things. I believe I make a decent enough impression on people when I meet them and I'm not being a boring, quiet and depressing cunt, but vibrant, sporadic and witty, but I believe there is a Dusty-sized hole in most girls' lives, and hopefully they want me to fill their hole... (I know bad pun).

I've been flirting with the idea of writing a journal, I don't want to write everything in there, but if I have a good night/shit night, do something wild or anything interesting, I'd just write them down. I can hear you asking me "but why don't you just write it in the blog???!?!?1?", because I want to write about people I despise or girls I secretly like (starting to sound like a 13 year old's diary) and y'know I don't think people should know what I think about them unless I blatantly tell them, and hopefully when I've got enough stuff (hopefully becoming a renowned Actor/Comic/Writer), I'll try and get it published or something (Title Idea: "Diary of a Moaning Cunt") then start a new one, meh it's only an idea.

I'm nineteen on Thursday, gonna be another year gone in a drunken haze.

Next blog post might have the title: "Good Idea/Bad Idea"

See ya next time, cunts!
(Dusty) J. A. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment